Thursday, February 4, 2010

Top Ten Thoughts O' The Day (2-4-10)

10. Six more weeks of winter? Suck. Wish I was in Virginia where they cancel everything at the sight of a single snowflake.

9. LOST: You either love it or hate it. Most of the time, it's both.

8. The trouble with being center-right or slightly moderate is that no matter what you do, people from both the right and the left or going to piss you off, and visa-versa. You simply can't win. (For instance, I'm not a tree-hugger, but what is wrong with being a little more careful about the environment? I've been blasted for expressing this statement, and actually called liberal. What is liberal about conserving some things so that the future doesn't suck? You know, not everything has to be part of a political agenda. Someone recently told me they weren't interested in going to see a certain movie because it looks "too environmentalist." So you can't go enjoy a good story because of that? And why are you anti-environmental anyway? Ugh...)

7. You should check this out: http://www.breakthroughband.com

6. Mortgage rates, interest rates, mutual funds, stock portfolios, IRA's...am I supposed to care about all of this stuff? Because I don't. I really, really don't.

5. Mass Effect 2: The best game I've played in awhile. Top 5.

4. I really wish the word "epic" wasn't so hackneyed. It's a good word, and until a couple years ago, people hardly used it. It's kind of lost its meaning, which is a shame.

3. Why is it that the only Christians who make the news are the ones who are morons? Like these people. Well-meaning morons, but morons nonetheless. I guess someone forgot the whole "wise as serpents, harmless as doves" thing. This is why people hate us.

2. The Juliana Theory is playing reunion/farewell shows in August, and I already have my tickets. FACT.

1. I hope Mr. Gerard Way gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers