Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Ten Thoughts O' The Day (2-23-10)

10. Recording equipment ordered - anticipation ensues.

9. Our 12 foot snowman made the local paper - pictures to come soon.

8. Edge of Darkness - exactly what I thought it would be: fantasticly mediocre. Hopefully Shutter Island will redeem my five wasted dollars.

7. I want to quit my job so I can build musicks.

6. Summer...summer...summer...

5. Take the Name - band starting out, trying to make a spot for themselves. Check them out. Genuine, solid guys. Good hangs. Review to follow, again, soon.

4. LOST - I LhOaVtEe you.

3. Trainspotting - The trippiest movie I've seen in awhile. Not sure how I feel about it.

2. "I will go before you, and will level the mountains. I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
-Isaiah 45: 2-3

1. Playing Bioshock 2 = sweet. Playing Bioshock 2 for free = SWEET ACTION.

1 comment:

  1. In fact, Shutter Island will make you question whether you ever had 5 dollars. Its just that good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers