Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top Ten Thoughts O' The Day - 2013 Edition

  1.  Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that leadership is more than being the loudest person in the room.
  2. I wonder when I’m going to stop feeling like I’m pretending to be an adult.
  3. If you want a good weight loss program, go shopping for the pants in the size you THINK you should be wearing.  That’ll make you drop the pounds really fast.
  4. Xbox One.  My stance on consoles remains the same:  I care not for consoles.  Show me the games I can play, then I will be excited.
  5. I really hope Man of Steel is as good as it looks, because so far, this summer movie season has been kind of a letdown.
  6. New shirts make me feel like a million bucks.  Well…maybe not a million.  Maybe a thousand.
  7. I firmly believe that work comes down to a single, fundamental principle:  Either you can swallow the crap, or you can’t.  I can’t.
  8. It bugs me to death when “industry analysts” and “financial forecasters” comment on a movie’s success or failure, scrambling over themselves to figure out why a movie isn’t doing what it was predicted to do, and looking at everything but the movie itself.  Star Trek Into Darkness isn’t doing as well because it’s not as good.  End of story.  Stop trying to figure it out.
  9. Did I mention Man of Steel?
  10. I have the book excites.

Hasn't been one of these for an age.  Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers