Thursday, March 5, 2009

35 Albums That Changed My Life.

1. A Perfect Circle – 13th Step
2. Audioslave – Self-Titled
3. Brand New – The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me
4. Chevelle – Wonder What’s Next?
5. Chiodos – Bone Palace Ballet
6. Creed – Human Clay
7. Creed - Weathered
8. Dashboard Confessional – Dusk and Summer
9. Evanescence – Fallen
10. Green Day – American Idiot
11. Linkin Park – Hybrid Theory
12. Linkin Park – Meteora
13. Live – The Distance to Here
14. Live – Throwing Copper
15. Mae – The Everglow
16. Muse – Absolution
17. Muse – Black Holes and Revelations
18. My Chemical Romance – Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
19. My Chemical Romance – Welcome to the Black Parade
20. Oasis – What’s the Story (Morning Glory)
21. Oh, Sleeper – When I Am God
22. Queen – Greatest Hits
23. Ray LaMontagne – Until the Sun Turns Black
24. The Juliana Theory – Emotion is Dead
25. The Receiving End of Sirens – Between the Heart and the Synapse
26. The Smashing Pumpkins – Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness
27. Thirty Seconds to Mars – Self-Titled
28. Thirty Seconds to Mars – A Beautiful Lie
29. Thrice – Vheissu
30. Thrice – The Alchemy Index Vols. I – IV
31. Tool – Lateralus
32. The Phantom of the Opera – Andrew Lloyd Webber (The original cast)
33. Master and Commander – Soundtrack
34. Dustin Kensrue – Please Come Home
35. John Mayer - Continuum



Not necessarily in this order. But if a band has more than one album on the list, it's likely they are near the top. With a few exceptions.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great compilation of music you have here! So diverse. Each amazing in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the Phantom of the Opera composed "Andrew Lloyd Webber." I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very amazing list of music.

    Ray Lamontagne- Til the sun turns black is probably my all time favorite album.

    "Be Here Now" still gives me chills everytime I hear it, and still has the ability to shoot straight past my heart and shake my soul.

    ReplyDelete

Followers