Thursday, July 8, 2010

Top Ten Thoughts O' The Day (7-8-10)

10. Lyrics and melody written in my head at work - 8 hours. Music composed and arranged after work - 3 hours. Music and vocals recorded by bedtime - 4 hours. Completely new song - 1 day. This is a personal record.

9. New My Epic record - best yet. Inspiring.

8. Man, it's hot as balls in here. (At work, in the tin-box they call a factory)

7. I deserve a milkshake after the past couple days. What am I giving myself? A twenty minute run on the treadmill. I'm an idiot.

6. No Florida trip. Friggin' awesome.

5. It's been far too long sing I've gone swimming. Like, a year.

4. The Rev (of A7X) passes. Bob Briar (of MCR) leaves. Now Aaron Gillespie (of U/O) leaves. The curse of the drummers continues. Sheesh.

3. The 16th of July needs to hurry up and get here so I can watch Inception. It's been far too long since I've since a new Nolan film.

2. Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day. Can't get enough.

1. I should've been a warrior monk. Fighting battles for honorable junk, females are a non-issue (not that I'm having female issues), and you spend your free time sitting around thinking about God and stuff. Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers